We will be celebrating the Sacrament of Baptism under the following directives from the Diocese of Trenton:
- Only 1 child at a Baptism.
- Witnesses to the Baptism cannot number more than 50 (State of NJ directive).
- All attendees must wear masks.
- Only the parents and godparents may hold the child being baptized.
- Pictures may be taken during the Baptism but not afterwards.
- Families must exit the church as soon as the baptism is complete.
We thank you for your understanding and will do everything we can as our St. Luke Family celebrates a new member!
To arrange for a Baptismal date please call the Parish Office. Please also know that if you desire a day during the week, it can also be arranged.